Theme and Topics
The topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Geospatial big data management - curation, discovery and access,
- Big data analytics - methods, tools, and best practices,
- Web and Cloud-based processing of geospatial big data - standards, interoperability, geospatial workflows, and provenance,
- Hyper-dimensional geospatial data visualization - methods, tools, and applications,
- Social aspects of geospatial big data - collaboration, crowdsourcing, and volunteer geographic information,
- Directions and trends of geospatial big data science - AI, cognitive computing and beyond,
- Geospatial big data applications - agriculture, natural resources, disasters, and environment.
We will also invite renowned researchers in the above mentioned areas to give presentations.